JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER
REPORTS TO: Project Lead
Marketing officer should have the ability to develop strategic mobile marketing plans and oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include but not limited to, evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities and duties
- Conduct formal market analysis (mobile, digital, social and local) to identify key market and persons of hearing disability trends.
- Create, target, segment and initiate mobile marketing plans and communications targeted on B2C, B2G and B2B
- Develop the mobile marketing strategy for assistALL
- Mobile App Marketing– App installations and engagement, App store optimization (ASO). Managing SMS/Email/Push communications to users to drive more engagement and revenues from app.
- Campaign planning and end to end execution to ensure top notch results and high transactions. Planning communications including SMS/ Email & Push to keep the users engaged and better transactions.
- Plan and executing campaigns to boost the total user base and increase app downloads.
- Partnerships of user growth.
- Offline Marketing and Branding.
- PR Management
- Adwords/PPC/Facebook/Twitter – Mobile advertising on Adwords and Facebook, conversion tracking, website advertising, DSP, Youtube & Gmail advertising, Remarketing, Audience Targeting, device targeting, display & search advertising, Universal app campaign advertising, landing page optimization.
- App Analytic tools – Hands on experience with leading app analytic tools like AppsFlyer, Localytics, Google Analytic, Sensor Tower, Appannie.
- Website Optimization– Optimizing website, blog and other online channels to drive more organic traffic and increase app downloads.
- Create and manage influencers for assistALL content.
- Social Media Optimization – Monitoring the social media fan pages including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin. Also, tracking effectiveness of contest and campaigns we run and their outcomes.
- Conduct a competitive and customer analysis and report findings to key stakeholders and donors.
- Stay updated on latest mobile app technology changes and identify evolving mobile app marketing opportunities
- Analyze user generated data from the mobile app to discover behavior patterns. Fine tune the campaigns based on the findings
- Focus on driving downloads from organic channels including but not limited to social media and blogs
- Collaborate and work with project team to plan, deliver and execute successful mobile app marketing campaigns (QR, SMS, Coupons, Ads, etc.)
- Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space
- Drive to actionable insights and recommendations; communicate them to the project lead
- Ensure alignment between mobile marketing strategies and the overall project marketing strategy
- Degree in a Marketing/ Communications or PR
- 5 years experience in mobile app marketing/ retail/internet and E-commerce industry
- Must have knowledge in digital Marketing.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated success in marketing a mobile app.
- Experience with App Store Optimization.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 9th of June 2021.Please indicate clearly on the email subject the position applied for. Applicants are encouraged to go through our social media handles to familiarize themselves with our operations. Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.