JOB TITLE: Admin assistant
REPORTS TO: The Project Lead
The admin assistant will be in-charge of the smooth running of the administrative duties of the assistALL app. He/ She will also double up as a call center agent for the app and taking up any issues with the assistALL communicating the same to the Project Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Answer and direct phone calls including call center calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for the project team
- Maintain contact lists for all customers on the assistALL project
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms to B2B, B2C, B2G as directed by the project lead.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports to the project donors
- Develop and maintain a filing system for the assistALL project
- Order office supplies for the assistALL Project
- Book travel arrangements during workshops and high level meetings for B2B, B2G
- Submit and reconcile expense reports to the project accountant
- Provide general support to visitors (PWDs)
- Provide information by answering questions and requests on assistALL app
- Take dictation from the project lead and manager
- Prepare and monitor invoices and submit them to the project accountant for processing
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for project staff and team
- Write letters and emails on behalf of the project lead.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Manage project team appointments
- Oversee and supervise the work of support staff
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other project staff
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration
- 5 years experience in dealing administrative work with a special focus on persons with disabilities
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 9th of June 2021.Please indicate clearly on the email subject the position applied for. Applicants are encouraged to go through our social media handles to familiarize themselves with our operations. Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.